The Bridge Home

The Bridge Home

Thursday, March 24, 2011

One Per Centers and Social Security

Recently, I viewed an AARP commercial touting the generational continuity of the Social Security system. I then thought of how President George W. “Stinky” Bush wanted to invest Social Security capital into the stock market in order to maximize gains. At the time I thought this a terrible idea and time has proved me right. I felt then that the one per centers were trying to get their hands on our money and then grab it during the next stock market crash. The crash happened and many lost a great deal and it must be assumed that a few on the top profited greatly.

Americans should never allow Social Security funds to be invested in the market, as it is too vulnerable to manipulation and thievery.

No comments:

Post a Comment